The Rolex Rings IPO allotment status linkedintime, GMP Signals, Gray Market BSE India is discussed here. The IPO status of Rolex Rings can be checked here. Rolex Rings IPO Allotment 4 . was scheduled forth August 2021 but due to some issues it had to be postponed. today 5th August 2021, Rolex Rings IPO allotment status, GMP, gray market price and other details will be published and you will be able to view them from this page.
Rolex Rings IPO Allocation
731 Crore total getting good response from investors and IPO was issued for purchase starting from 28th July 2021. Last date to register for Rolex Rings IPO It was 30 July 2021. According to reports, it is this 5th Most registered IPO of the year 2021. Now these investors are searching for Rolex Rings IPO allotment status and we are here to take advantage of them.
|allotment date||5 August 2021|
|GMP Price||Rs 530-550 (IPO Watch from ACC)|
|trading begins||9 august|
Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status
As we discussed earlier, the Rolex Rings IPO Allocation 4. was to be heldth August 2021 but it could not happen. So now investors are waiting to check their Rolex Rings IPO status. They can check the status directly from BSE India and IPO registrar. Link Intime India Private Limited (Linkintime) is the Official IPO Registrar for this IPO.
You have to visit the official portal and then you will have various options where you need to follow the procedure mentioned on this page.
Rolex Rings IPO Statement Status BSE India
- First of all visit the official website of IPO Registrar.
- Once the website is opened, select Equity and issue name.
- Now from the list of companies, select “Rolex Rings Limited”.
- Now you will be asked to enter your PAN number and Application number.
- Once you have entered those details, click on the search button to get your IPO status.
- If Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status is available, it will be displayed on your screen.
5 month old baby turning to stone – see pictures and why
PR Kumaramangalam’s wife murdered at home – Latest News Updates
Canada Heat Wave 2021 Temperature, Death, Causes, Map
Rolex Rings IPO Allocation from Linkintime
Earlier we had mentioned the process to check allotment status from the official website of BSE India. Now we are going to list down the steps you need to follow to check IPO allotment status from LinkIntime Registrar.
- Visit the official website of Linkintime where the allotment status is uploaded i.e. https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- Now from the dropdown, select Rolex Rings.
- Now enter your PAN number which is being asked on that page.
- After that, click on the Search button and your IPO allotment status will be displayed.
Rolex Rings IPO Gray Market Price
Till now, we were discussing the share allocation of Rolex Rings IPO, now it is time to discuss Rolex Rings IPO GMP. There are many investors and not all of them will get shares of Rolex Rings. Their money will be returned within 48 hours. 9 after that. Trading will start fromth August.
It is expected that investors will earn good money from this IPO. This includes a fresh issue of Rs 56 crore and a sale offer of Rs 675 crore by Rivendell PE LLC. Data analysis from IPO Watch and IPO Central indicates that the shares of Rolex Rings are currently trading at Rs 530-550 in the gray market. Therefore, the Rolex Rings Gray Market Price is given a positive signal.
|BSE India Link||click here|
|MPNRC Home||click here|
Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status Linkintime, GMP Signal, Gray Market BSE India Post appeared first on My Personal News for Recruitment and Counseling – mpnrc.org.